The rich, high-gloss FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) top surface of the BakFlip F1 provides superior dent, ding and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty aluminum panels line the underside, giving the cover its strength and durability. Together, these make the F1 our top of the line BAKFlip, offering a stylish and secure cover for the long haul.
BAKFlip F1 has all the features of the FiberMax Plus:
- Advanced impact-resistant construction
- Upgraded tailgate operation with premium dual action seal
- Premium density foam core
- Heavy-duty hardware and components
- Upgraded latch housing for long-term durability
- Weight rated up to 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight
Why upgrade? The F1's rugged design is made to perform in severe working and weather conditions. Rain, hail, or snow the F1 has you covered. Quickly and easily fold and lock the cover in the flipped up position for hauling large loads. The F1's advanced infrastructure and upgraded components provide unrivaled strength and security and are backed by an extended 5-year warranty.
NOTE:Some 8' applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location.